Friday, November 7, 2014

I'm Back....(I think)

It's been a long time since I posted to this blog.  When Google bought up Blogger, it seemed to break my blog. I think I have things right again, so I will start posting to my blog again.

What's new? What's not! My daughter is married to an Airman and they live in Texas; I have three wonderful grandchildren in my life who I never see enough of who live with their Dad in Nebraska (he's an Air Force NCO now).

The world keeps spinning and my spouse, my family, and my friends just keep getting older and hopefully wiser; but our culture seems bizarre now when compared to just 20 years ago. Upon reflection, I would bet that every generation probably believes that but morals have changed now and not for the better.  I think we are heading down a dark tunnel of moral and spiritual decay which is going to result in some rough times for future generations.  It's happened in the past; humanity never learns from past mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment